Well, my weekend was quiet, Stephan was away. Friday night I spent in by myself, just watching some TV, resting and eating pizza. I stayed up a bit too late watching movies (oops!), and so I slept in quite late on Saturday. YAY for Saturdays!
I lazed around the house, had a late breakfast and did some cleaning. Then I headed out the door and did a little shopping, there was a sale at Ricki's and I picked up a few tops :) I also grabbed some bedsheets from Ikea for the guest bedroom. I came home, did some laundry and lazed around in front of the TV again. I washed the new bedsheets and went to put them on the bed, and discovered there was a huge rip in the seam of one of the pillowcases! :(
Sunday was church, and then after church I went with a friend back to Ikea to return the bedsheets, grabbed some lunch and then went to the mall because I wanted to grab a new pair of jeans from American Eagle. I grabbed a different set of bedsheets from Walmart, and headed home to wash them and put them on the bed.
How was your weekend?
Stephan comes home tomorrow! And it means I get to cook for company too, as one of his friends on his crew is from Medicine Hat (3 hours from Calgary) and has errands to do in Calgary on Wednesday. So it doesn't make any sense for him to drive home 3 hours, only to drive back 3 hours to Calgary the next day, so he'll be staying the night with us. Any excuse for me to cook for people, and I'm happy!
Movies sound like fun. It seems like Erin and I are so busy that we never have time for movies anymore. We need to fix that! Our weekend was good, we went down to her folks and celebrated her grandma's 90th birthday!
ReplyDeletegreat blog! following you now...
ReplyDeletevisit my blog too....
http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/
kisses!!!
So glad you get to see your hubby today :-) Have a great Valentine's day!
ReplyDelete