It's amazing how a phone call with the man you love can fix everything! After venting and complaining on the phone to Stephan, I feel a lot better. My confidence and ego is a little less bruised, and I'm feeling less doubtful about my capabilities. I know this happens with everyone throughout their career. But I feel a lot better about getting through it knowing I have a man who loves me, supports me, and believes in me by my side.
When it comes down to that, what else matters? That's what's really important. As long as I have that, nothing else matters :)
Sorry for the emotional post before! Sometimes, a girl just needs to vent a little and get it out of her system.
I go through similar thoughts about my job. I wrote a blog on June 10, 2011 titled "A love that I hate so much" which pretty much summed up those issues for me. I really do like my job, but it definitely stresses me out at times. There are times when it's better than others and I think that's how most jobs are. I've never heard of anyone who's had a job where they don't have those moments. It's why we have people in our lives to vent to who can look at it from another perspective. Good that you have Stephan to help motivate you and boost your confidence!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind words! I hate to vent or be negative on my blog, but I don't exactly have a lot of friends out here and my family is so far away...I'm kinda on my own. Its nice and reassuring to hear that I am not the only one with these thoughts and feelings! It makes me feel a whole lot better :)
Delete