Well, this weekend wasn't really much of a weekend for me.
Friday night was quiet, Stephan was gone for work still so it was just me.
Saturday I had to go into work to get a few things done. It was only supposed to be for 3 hours, but it ended up being 6 hours. But oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes. After work I ran a few errands and grabbed groceries and headed home, and then cleaned the house until 7pm. I know, fun eh? I made a late dinner, and watched some TV.
Sunday was church. I ran around after church checking out prices for decorating our guest-bedroom, I'm trying to establish a budget to go over with Stephan and see if my vision is realistic!
I layed down to take just a short 3o minute nap, set my alarm....but my alarm failed to go off and I slept for 2.5 hours! OOPS! But, I've been running behind on sleep all week (last week was just crazy busy!) so I guess I needed it. I got some paper-work done for work, and made dinner. I tired a new recipe. I had bought some fresh-made ravioli with spinach and cheese, and I tried this homemade tomato-basil-and-cream sauce I found here, and it was DELICIOUS! Definitely something I'm going to make again. My next step is to try to make the ravioli myself! I spent the rest of the night relaxing for a bit.
How was your weekend??
I'm looking forward to Stephan coming home tomorrow! :)
That recipe sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteI think you can never go wrong with basil anything :-) It sounds yummy!
ReplyDelete