Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines Day:

Was supposed to be Stephan coming home, with a fellow crew member (who had to drive an additional 3 hours home from Calgary, but would be staying with us 2 nights due to some errands he had to run here in Calgary) to me making them a delicious dinner.

Currently:  dinner is on the stove, almost done.  And the 24 foot crane truck Stephan and his crew were driving broke down in the middle of a major highway about an hour north of Calgary, and they are stranded and waiting for a tow-truck.   (Is there even a tow-truck BIG enough to tow a 24-foot crane truck??).  And we had a big snow storm today, so the roads are not the greatest. Who knows what time he will be back.  Who knows if he'll even make it back tonight.

I'm REALLY worried, for Stephan AND his crew.  I hope they are all safe.  I hope they get home safe.  And I hope they get home as soon as possible.

.....what do I do with the dinner on the stove?!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures!
    See you soon;)
    Happening to my blog on occasion
    http://marie-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope your Valentines Day turned out OK and Stephen and his crew made it home safely :)

    ReplyDelete