Thursday, February 9, 2012

Question to my readers?

So we are decorating the guest bedroom and getting it ready for some guests coming from Germany this spring and summer. We've already started with a few simple things like the duvet cover, and the TV unit. But there's much more to be done.

I have a before picture ready to post, but before I do I thought I would ask you guys how I should do my posts on the decorating?

Option A: I just do one post at the end, showing the before and after; the complete final project done.

Option B: step-by-step, where I do posts with each step in the decorating process.

What would you prefer to see? Let me know!

(P.S I'm am RIDICULOUSLY excited to be decorating!)

3 comments:

  1. I think it's totally up to you. I like before and afters, but also like to see how people got to the end as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the one post with the before and after... you really get the WOW factor that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we have done ours, we have shown both the before and after and along the way. I like to document it all for my own liking ;)

    ReplyDelete