Monday, September 26, 2011

weekend recap - weekend 2 of 3 Stephan is home :)

2 weekends in a row that Stephan was home! woohoo! I can't remember the last time we had 2 weekends in a row :)

Friday after I finished work we met with our lawyer. We finally had everything ready for Stephan's permanent resident application, and so we dropped it off to our lawyer and went over everything with him. Now all that is left is to sign it this weekend, and then it will be in the mail and we sit and wait. We were really happy to have everything ready for the application, so we went out to Boston Pizza for dinner afterwards to celebrate, and topped the night off with a movie at home.

Saturday was not very exciting. I had to work for part of the day, as did Stephan. He got called out on an emergency, some windmill blew up down south and he had to go fix it. He ended up being gone the whole day, and got home at supper time. Poor Stephan, he was so tired when he got home :( So I made him a nice dinner to make up for it, and since we were both tired we lazed on the couch watching movies for the evening.

Sunday I had church in the morning, and than after church Stephan had been invited out by some friends from church to go golfing. It was his first time golfing, and he seemed to enjoy it :) They golfed until about 6:30, which was perfect as I had got a stew going in the slow cooker before church, and so it had cooked all day to its ultimate yummi-ness :) Stephan packed for work this week, and then we spent the evening watching some tv, including the new Pan Am series, which we both enjoyed :)

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. A stew simmering on the stove all day Sunday sounds delicious!
    And I just watched the first episode of Pan Am last night, I think I'm going to like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete