
I'm loving my job! I'm now in the middle of my 4th week, and I love what I do. Sure there are days I get frustrated and I still have a lot to learn, but I love being around the kids. It always brightens my day :)
I'm loving that Stephan will be home tomorrow, after an extra long work shift (2 extra days he had to work).
I'm loving that Stephan will be home for the next 3 weekends, instead of every other weekend. One of the head-guys requested Stephan specifically for a job, so for the next two weeks Stephan will work his usual Monday-Thursday schedule, which means he's here on weekends. 3 weekends in a row!
I'm loving that tomorrow is Anna's first visit to the vet. Is that weird? Her first set of shots was done at the petshop, so her 2nd shots are due. I'm anxious to get to the vet, I want to hear that Anna is healthy and that I've been taking good care of her. And I want to show her off, I want the vet to praise her and be impressed. I know I sound crazy! haha :P
SO glad that you are loving your job! And yay for your love being home on the weekends more!
ReplyDelete