Friday night was a quiet night, we just spent it at home watching tv after we ran some errands. I spent some time working on my course, and on Stephan's immigration application.
Saturday we slept in a bit and than did some shopping after our usual pancake breakfast (gotta love traditions!). After errands we were lazy and had a nap, before getting ready to head out for the evening to a pub downtown for some drinks with friends. It was a great night, and we really enjoyed ourselves. We actually didn't end up staying to late, we headed home by 11:30.
Sunday was more busy. I had church in the morning, as usual. After church we decided it was time for Anna's first bath and boy, what an experience that was. The poor girl howled and cried so hard, and was shaking and scared that she made both of us feel pretty horrible and mean. She hated it. Surprise surprise. But she survived. Although I don't think the next time will be any better. We plan to bathe her once a month, and she's an indoor-only cat. I think once a month is ok, right? I took a photo of her shortly after her bath, however it's on Stephan's camera and I forgot to get it from him before he went to bed so oops!
After that we headed out to Chestermere to visit some friends from church. Their 8 year old son, Ethan, had had surgery done on Friday on his nose (something to clear out his sinus or tubes or something) and so we dropped in to say hi and see how he was doing. We brought both their kids some treats, plus a little extra for Ethan to make him feel better. We spent the afternoon with them, and ordered dinner. It was a really nice time, as we hadn't had a chance to hang out with them in quite awhile. Stephan especially, as I see them at church sometimes. We didn't stay too late, as we had some work we wanted to get done on the immigration application before bed, so we headed home around 7:30.
How was your weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment