I realize I didn't post at all last week, but it was crazy busy and so will this week be too. I hope I can be better this week with my blogging. Between preparing for my first week of planning the theme at the pre-school, my course and working on my Stephan's immigration application things have just been nuts. We finally got the last piece of information we needed from Germany, and are hoping to get the application processed in the next week or 2. So with that, on top of everything, I've barely been finding the time to sleep and eat.
Friday was a night in, I wasn't feeling well and so I took the night off for myself just to relax in front of the tv. I went to bed early. Not a very exciting night.
Saturday I got up not too late, and did some work on my course and on planning for work. After that, I headed off to Spruce Meadows for the Masters. It was the last big competition of the season, and my last chance to stalk Ian Millar. It was a success, and the weather was perfect. I'm really glad I took the time to go, I had been looking forward to this for weeks. I have pics, but don't have time tonight to take them off my camera. After The Masters I spent the rest of the evening on paper work. Fun fun!
Sunday was church. I officially changed congregations to a different location, since its much closer to my home. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, and already plans are in swing for Thanksgiving :) I love that holiday, and I'm looking forward to celebrating it with my new congregation :) Still feeling not quite 100%, I took a nap after church and then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening reading for my course, and doing paper-work for my job.
Now this week is more work on my course, finishing the immigration application, taking Anna to the vet and trying to set up an appointment with the lawyer...which is a nightmare because I finish work well after his office closes and trying to find a time I can fit in my schedule is almost impossible.
Wish me luck!
How was your weekend?! I hope to catch up on all your wonderful blogs! Please forgive me for not commenting or reading this week, as I do love to follow them!
No comments:
Post a Comment