Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This Wednesday I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that Stephan comes home tomorrow!

I'm loving that on Friday we meet with our Lawyer to start processing Stephan's permanent-resident application! Fingers crossed that all goes well once its filed, I worry a lot and pray constantly that he'll get his Permanent-Residence so that we can have a more secure future.

I'm loving Anna. It really helps to have her here when Stephan is gone. She's such a loving kitten, although her energy is insane!

I'm loving my unexpected pay raise. I thought I was getting paid one rate at work, until I finished this course to upgrade my certificate, AFTER which I would get a higher pay rate. But, I'm getting the higher pay rate now. YAY!!

What are you loving?

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to bath cats - they are self grooming. I don't think you are actually supposed to bath them unless necessary

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jessica!
    I agree with the above poster.
    You shouldn't bathe your cat unless them get something on their coat that they shouldn't/can't lick off or your are de-fleaing. Cats spend 10% of their time washing themselves. If you look it up on the internet it says it is not needed unless necessary - but I mean you can always ask your vet. I don't think you will need to once a month though! I have two cats and they are both indoor cats and we have never ever had to bath them for any reason. They keep themselves clean

    ReplyDelete