Thursday, May 19, 2011

On vacation...

I am going to skip flower Thursday this week, for a few reasons:

1.) I'm on vacation, and really don't feel like doing much of anything that I don't have to.

2.) All my pictures are on my old laptop, and I have new laptop with me here up North. So I don't even have any pictures to pull from.

That was all I had for reasons. I guess that's not a few. But oh well, that's all you're getting.

Still having a great time in Ontario! I'll update you at some point at what I've been up to. I'm really missing Stephan though. I'm used to him being gone, away for work during the week, or longer if he works overtime. I am not used to being the one who is away though, its different. I'm really loving the time here with family and friends, but I'll also be really happy when I can see Stephan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment