On Wednesday night I headed over to my cousins', Johnny and Rachel's house. They just had a baby, yay! He just turned 2 weeks old, and Wednesday I got to meet my new baby cousin. And let me just say, he is adorable! And boy, does he EVER look like Johnny (in my opinion)!
I held him for a bit, not as long as I wanted to. And that's because Stephan sat down and motioned for me to hand over the baby. He was quite insistent. And so I gave him Henry. But I couldn't stay mad, because how can you stay mad at this:
I was actually quite curious to see how Stephan handled a baby. I knew he had been around babies before, he has a niece and baby nephew in Germany. But I had never personally SEEN him with a baby, just with younger kids. And I was surprised! He was totally comfortable handling the baby, and could switch arms and move the baby to a different position quite easily. Henry even started to fuss a few times, and Stephan calmed him down.
Here is the proud papa, with Rudy (their dog) checking in. Its really cute to watch Rudy with the baby. There was one point where Rachel had Henry in her arms, and Stephan went to touch Henry. Rudy promptly inserted himself between Henry and Stephan.

Go on over to Rachel's blog to check out more photos of Henry! You should also read about the birth story, its quite the story!
Here is the proud papa, with Rudy (their dog) checking in. Its really cute to watch Rudy with the baby. There was one point where Rachel had Henry in her arms, and Stephan went to touch Henry. Rudy promptly inserted himself between Henry and Stephan.
Go on over to Rachel's blog to check out more photos of Henry! You should also read about the birth story, its quite the story!
Aw, sweet! And I didn't know you were related to Rachel!
ReplyDelete