Monday, March 26, 2012

weekend recap

This weekend was busy!

I was still sick all during the week, fighting a cold into the weekend.  I also had had a headache since Wednesday that would NOT go away. 

Friday after dinner I just crashed.  I had tried everything to get rid of the headache, and my throat killed (I was losing my voice), so I just slept until I needed to drop Stephan off to meet a friend.  I watched Coyote Ugly, and than back to bed for me.

Saturday was busy!  In the morning I had a music seminar at our congregation in Chestermere, which went until noon followed by lunch.  After that, I headed back to Calgary do flowers for the church altar at my congregation.  By the time I finished everything and got home it was 4pm.  Which left just enough time to finish the dinner in the slow cooker (that I had started in the morning before I left).  I spent Saturday getting some stuff done for work, so that I could concentrate on my course on Sunday.

Sunday was church, followed by a long nap because I was exhausted, AND, it was the first day since Wednesday that I DIDN'T have a headache!  I spent the rest of the night getting research done for my assignments in my course. Woohoo, FUN.  Not so much.  I have 2 essays due, small ones, but I'm struggling to pinpoint the main idea of the essays.  Hopefully I can soon, because I'd like to finish them by the end of the weekend.

Here are some pics of the altar flowers I did:





No comments:

Post a Comment