Well, I don't have much to report for this week, nothing really exciting or out of the norm. Except that Stephan was scheduled to work in Calgary this week, so he was home every night, which was a nice treat for us. :)
My "not feeling well" from last weekend dragged into this week. I started to feel exhausted and low on energy Tuesday, and on Wednesday when I woke up I started to lose my voice again. But my energy was good, so I thought "Ok, maybe the cold is over and the voice is just an end result", because I felt good all day. And then yesterday...not so much. Yesterday was hard, I was feeling exhausted, sore and tired by the end of the day. I debated about not going into work today, and resting, but I decided to drag my butt into work and finish the week.
This weekend will be busy though, I have to get a lot of work done on my course, finish researching for my essays and start my essays. I also have some things for church on Saturday: a music seminar in the morning, and doing flowers for the altar after that. But Sunday should be not so busy, maybe a nap is planned for then??
What are your plans for the weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment