This weekend wasn't too eventful.
Friday night was quiet, we stayed in and watched some TV and I worked a bit on my course. Like I said, not exciting at all.
Saturday I slept in until 9am, which for me is quite late. I think I would have slept in longer, but Anna was demanding her breakfast at that point. We made some eggs for breakfast, and I got a little cleaning done around the house while Stephan started the laundry (can I mention that I LOVE that Stephan does the laundry....because I really hate folding it). I had been struggling with a headache on and off since Wednesday, and it was bothering me again Saturday morning so after I finished cleaning I layed down for a short nap, and than woke up and got ready to go out for St. Patty's day/Stephan's friend's birthday. We were at an Irish pub, we went quite early (3pm) because of how busy it was. I didn't stay too late, until about 8pm, only long enough to have a drink, some food and socialize. What was really nice about Saturday was a friend showed up who I hadn't seen in AGES, and who was supposed to be working up north in Fort McMurray until Thursday but got off for the weekend last minute. I was so excited to see her, and even more excited to find out she has 10 days off now (she usually works 10, and then is off for 4), so we made plans to get together this weekend. I left the pub, did some grocery shopping and headed home. Stephan stayed longer at the pub. I spent the rest of my night working on my course,
Sunday morning was church, I was called last minute to play for the choir (we rotate between me and another organist), as the organist scheduled had to cancel. I did a few errands after church, including some shopping for myself - I had wanted some new tank tops, but couldn't find any. I did, however, get 2 really nice tops on clearance for $9 combined, and splurged on a nice scarf to wear with them. I was really tired again, had another headache, so I took a long nap in the afternoon. After dinner I did more of the same...studying and watching some TV.
And that was it! How was your weekend?
how sweet that he does the laundry! I actually don't mind doing or folding it. But when it comes to putting it away? I hate it! I have clean piles of clothes around for weeks before I decide to put them away.
ReplyDeleteSometimes those laid back weekends are the best. Sorry you weren't feeling well - but shopping? That makes a girl's heart better. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a hubby that does the laundry, too. And it is wonderful.
Found your blog at Rolex. Now following!
Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com