Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How to make yourself feel better by shopping 101

Today, because I had a customer freak out on me for a mistake, and because I had time to kill before I picked up Stephan, I decided that the perfect pick-me-up would be to do some shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond. A.K.A buy some toys for my purrrrty kitchen!

I got two juice jugs. One has a section in the middle you pull out, fill with water and freeze, and the place back in so it stays cold. The other one has a thing in the middle you can fill with fruit, so it mixes with whatever you have filled it with (juice, water). I thought they would be great to use with your new patio set when we have dinner out there! So I bought some lemonade mix, and some fresh fruit. I put just water in one, and lemons and raspberries in the decanter. And the other one is filled with lemonade. YUMMY. Perfect for patio weather.


Ok, the next item makes me REALLY domesticated....but I think its adorable, and cute...and I do make a mess when I cook, so its much needed.....
So after I picked up Stephan, I cooked up dinner (wearing my new apron of course) and we ate dinner, for the first time together out on the back deck on our new patio set. It was a beautiful, cloudless day and the perfect day for a patio dinner :) Just one of the pros to owning a house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment