Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie again this week for What I'm Loving Wednesdays.


I'm loving that the last piece of our bedroom set arrived today! Sadly, it doesn't fit in the bedroom very well (it blocks the furnace, the light and the drawers of the night table), and so it has been placed in the walk-in closet. It will now become my dresser, instead of Stephan's, and Stephan will get the one with the mirror. Which I have mixed feelings about...it makes sense to have my clothes all in one spot, however....I want the mirror!

I apologize for it not being the greatest photo....however, I'm too lazy to take a better one

I'm loving that the builder-construction guy came by today and fixed the hole in the grout in our bathroom. Yay for no leaks!

I'm loving that Stephan is home and I get him for 2 whole weeks!

I'm loving that this week is flying by!

I'm loving having a patio set, and having dinner on the back deck

I'm loving that my parents arrive in less than a week!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you've got so many great things coming your way. I hope you have a blast enjoying your time off with the hubby and with your family :-)

    ReplyDelete