This past week has been crazy busy!
Working on the scrapbooks take up lots of time, as does the blanket. And I can count out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as total write offs for getting any work done on my projects. Wednesday I work, and then have church. Thursday and Fridays I work until 2:3o, and then rush home to change and be ready for piano teaching at 4:30 (which means I have to leave the house at 3:30 or I get stuck in traffic). Thursdays I teach until 8 (ok, so most Thursdays I have a 1.5 hour gap between lessons, and could therefore work on my blanket in between. But tomorrow and last Thursday not so! I've been doing make-up lessons for this weekend), and Friday until 6:30 and then its off to the German club!!
This weekend I also had my cousin Johnny's birthday, which I baked 2 cheesecakes for. Cousin Andrew and 2 of Johnny's friends showed up for the party from Ontario, and we stayed up late chatting and drinking in the garage. It was great to see Ontario people again, and have some fun. It was a great party! Rachel also provided food for about 30 people: a turkey dinner (since it was also our Canadian Thanksgiving). VERY delicious!
Monday was a lazy day, and I spent a good chunk of it working on my blanket. We had a lazy night watching a movie, then off to bed.
Last night I had an appointment to get winter tires put on my car, and an inspection. That inspection turned into an additional wheel alignment, which cost me an additional $120...no so much fun. And I had a doctor's appointment, which normally doesn't take that long...but I was brought back into the doctor's office and then sat there for 45 minutes until the doctor showed up. And that was my night...not much work done on the blankets or scrapbook.
Tonight is church, and doing laundry to get ready for our trip. Which is 2 more sleeps away!! Yay!!! I have to get most things done tonight, as tomorrow is Thursday and that means another 6:30am-8pm work day.
Tomorrow, I need to call the park to make sure the trails we're planning on doing are still safe and open for us to do. And I need to find some time at some point to buy some bear spray and a whistle. And I need to pack, which has to wait until Stephan gets home from Ardenville and does his laundry. And I need to coordinate driving directions to our different destinations...which I have put off and not done yet! haha, oops! It will get done, don't worry!
....I am SO ready for a weekend away from it all, just us, relaxing and having some fun. I can't wait!! It is definitely much needed and over due!
No comments:
Post a Comment