Friday, October 8, 2010

crazy busy

Stephan comes home tomorrow...I may or may not have to pick him up. The rest of the crew might finish early and so Stephan would be able to drive home with them, if not...I have to pick him up in Sundre. I won't know until late tonight, which means that in case I am driving all day tomorrow I need to bake my cheesecakes for cousin Johnny's birthday tonight, after I get home from piano teaching at 7:30. Late night for me!

On top of that, last week I decided to do a couple of projects for Christmas and I started them this week. I've decided to do some scrapbooks on our lives out here in Calgary for those missing out on it back home. I'm dong 4 total (all the same): one for Omi, Grandma, Stephan's dad, and Stephan's mom. Then I've also decided to cross stitch a quilt for Stephan's baby nephew. And I have to have it done all in time to mail by beginning/middle of November. YIKES! I spent last week and the beginning of this week gathering supplies, and then I've been up late every night working on my projects...I'm slightly addicted to my crafting right now. And that is how I will be until they are all done!

Yesterday was the Hab's season opener against the Leafs...they lost. I didn't see it, I was working. I most definitely taped it though!! (I know, I'm sad...I don't care) and will be watching it tonight to see how they did and where the problems are.

Yesterday was also the 7th, which means time to buy flowers again!! YAY!!! Look, so pretty!


I can't resist Lilies. They are one of my favourites.

P.S: 7 more sleeps until our trip to Waterton Lakes Provincial Park. And 1 more sleep until Stephan comes home!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment