Stephan is home from work tonight :) But, sadly (for me) its just for one night. Tomorrow, bright and early in the morning I have to take him to the airport before work. He is flying back to Ontario until the 18th, to visit his best friends in southern Ontario, and to go back up north to visit our friends Mel and Ben. He's also returning for Oktoberfest, which starts tomorrow.
Stephan is really excited for this trip. He hasn't been back to Ontario since we moved out here, about 1.5 years ago. Which means he hasn't seen his friends since then either. So he's really happy for the time off.
And I'm really happy and excited for him. ....but is it bad that I'm not 100% happy? Because I'm not going with him, so I won't see him for 1.5 weeks. I know its not that long, but he's already gone during the week for work.
But, one night is better than none :) And I'm happy for the time I do have with him.
P.S remind me tomorrow to tell you about my ordeal with the car dealership this past Tuesday. What a story that is!
That does suck that you only got to see him for a night and then off he goes again.
ReplyDelete