Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All by myself....

Stephan left to day to work way up North for the next 8 days. But then I get him for a whole 2 weeks! He gets 6 days off, and then after that he has a week vacation while my parents are here visiting! Last night, before he left we talked about getting a patio set for the back deck. We really wanted to be able to eat outside and enjoy the nice weather. I was looking around, and we found a great deal on a 4-seating patio set from Walmart and decided to get it. So after work, I went and bought it :) AND, put it together....all by myself...because Stephan is gone. I'm kinda proud! It took me awhile, but I got it no problem. Stephan might need to tighten some screws just to make sure, but its great!

However, we still want to get a bbq and I'm a little worried about space. We have a little over 4 feet to fit in a small bbq, and it has to be gas. CAN you get a small gas bbq that is smaller than 4 feet?! I hops so! Because you can't sit out on a patio at the table without bbq-ing!

But anyways, here are some pictures of my handi-work:

the colour is not this dark, its just the shade from the over-hang on the deck making it look so


Here is the actual colour!


This is just to show how much space is left for the bbq. My mom did make a point that you could stack the chair on top of another chair while you bbq, to give you more space, and than move it back when its time to eat. That would give us another 6-8 inches at least.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you can get a little gas bbq to fit there. Your patio looks great! Enjoy relaxing out there this summer : )

    ReplyDelete