Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday morning musings

I was just sitting watching the morning news and all of a sudden it just hit me how little time there is left before Christmas! Time is flying, and its just around the corner!

We still have some shopping left to do this weekend. We have to buy the gifts for my family in Ontario and mail it. We also forgot one Christmas present for Germany (the rest are already in the mail) for Stephan's god -son. And then I have to get my present for Stephan, and Christmas baking done. Luckily, I know what we are getting for everyone so shopping will be easy.

Tonight after work I am heading back to The Bay, with Stephan this time, to finally pick up the Christmas present my Mom sent us! I can't wait to see what it is, I've been dieing of curiosity!

The temperature dropped last night, and its a chillly -20 degrees C! We also got more snow, so we'll see how the roads are today.

Everyone, have a great day and be safe!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously can't even imagine it being that cold!! It's 30-40 degrees here and people freak out!! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of presents left to buy. I'm actually a wee bit nervous about it.
    I hope you had a fun weekend girly :-)
    And that seems WAY cold.

    ReplyDelete