YAY!! This week has been a long week, and I'm exhausted. I had my exam Wednesday for the course I was taking, yesterday we took the kids at the pre-school on a field trip (and with 30+ children, it keeps your hands full!!), and we are getting ready for a government inspection to be accredited at my work anytime next week or the week after, for which I have to work late tonight. So, it will be another long day today, but I am SO looking forward to the weekend. I might have to work a bit on Saturday, but that's ok. I can still sleep in.
My next course doesn't start until March 1st, and it will take about 4 1/2 months (although I have up to 6 , months to complete it), however, there is no exam for this course! 3 essays worth 30%, 30% and 40%. So that will be nice. I'm looking forward for the break from some course work. It means I'll have time to read for myself, I won't have so much work to do during the week AFTER I finish my job each day. It means I'll have time for hobbies like the big painting I have planned for our living room wall. Oh, and starting to set up the guest-bedroom and do some work in the living room!
The end of the week also means Tuesday is that much closer, and Stephan will be home. Its supposed to be his 2nd last shift up north, and we will both be glad when he's back to his regular work week: 4 days on, 3 days off. It means he will be home every weekend :)
What are your plans for the weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment